Legal Help : How To Apply For Section 8

Published on May 27, 2009
Channel: Ehow
Category: Howto & Style
Source: Youtube

Apply for Section 8 housing assistance by visiting the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Web site, applying online or finding information required to apply for Section 8. Avoid losing a house by getting government assistance with help from a family lawyer in this free video on Section 8. Expert: Robert Todd Bio: Robert Todd is the managing partner and president of Robert M. Todd, P.A. and Family Law Solutions. Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz